Slug Pellet Applicator Testing
The National Sprayer Testing Scheme (NSTS) conducts inspections of pesticide application equipment in the UK. Our engineer, qualified to the National Proficientcy Test Council Level 3 Certificate in Sprayer Examining, will conduct the test
- Requirement of SUD- if equipment is less than 5 years old needs testing by its 5th anniversary and inspections every 6 years thereafter.
- Crop assurance protocols may require more frequent testing
- Promotes best practice to have your machine tested for each product applied
- Confirms width of spread to avoid contamination of watercourses
- Pellet manufacturers can supply dummy product to use during the test
- Easily conducted on farm